Friday, March 1, 2013

Out with Old .... And a new name.




Happy Friday All! 

There are more than a few things making me smile today.  

For one thing as you've noticed my little blog got a Make Over

A much needed make over.  I have been going back and fourth since I started blogging almost a year ago.  I'm not good with any sort of graphic design sadly for me and and after long months of frustration I finally decided to go ahead and treat my blog to some one who knows how to do it.  

17th Avenue Designs are AMAZING.  And if your like me and completely lost in the world of graphic design I highly recommend them, seriously go check them out.  

(disclaimer I received no compensation for above statement, just sharing what I though was a great experience and beautiful designs.)


So what do you all think?
 
 Also I changed the name and domain for the blog as you probably noticed.  I have been wanting to do it for a long time.  SO I finally took the plunge.  Why Cheers to Chaos you may ask?  Well at the end of some really long days the hubs and I will have a drink and sigh and say "Cheers to Chaos." And then we laugh.  I do my best to embrace this wonderful whirlwind that is our lives and I thought my blog should reflect that.  

Also the hubs has had off since yesterday, a mini vaction after he was gone for four days.  So glad to have him here and enjoying every minute, and checking out a local parade tomorrow should be fun.

What are you all up to this weekend?


 photo victoria_signature1_zps516fcff8.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all.