Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And Time Spent...

I feel super behind on my blogging duties, not just on posting but reading as well.  Not that it stops there I am also behind on lots of household duties, eh such is vacation right?  It was really nice to just relax and not worry about any things.  Breaks are essential.  

Aside from visiting our very dear friends, we also made a trip to Niagara Falls, which fascinated Kylie. In the past through all of our visits to see them have never before gone, it was the first time we had ever gone and I must say it was pretty amazing.  
We had a good time, soaking up the time with our friends, seriously we love them, and it stinks they don't live closer.  After the girls were in bed we spent out nights hanging out on their lovely deck having drinks and reminiscing.  I miss them already. :(  
Though my husband and I decided it won't be two years till we go and see them again. 

SO here is a montage of pics, from our vacation, and if you make it to the end, then you should be sure to pat your self on the back.  And of course my praise. 

Finally leaving. Let me stress FINALLY 





It is seriously beautiful there. 

Seriously good, dipped in cherry. Wish I had one now.

We spoiled our selves with a mani/pedi. 

Kylie hasn't fell asleep in the stroller since she was a baby.
It was odd. 


Seriously never seen a kid so excited about build a bear.



WE are goof balls


My love. 

I was super into the falls so beautiful. 



Uncle Pratt if you read this she loves you lots.
Keeps asking when she gets to see you again.







Like I said she LOVES Uncle Pratt. 


I knew this lady when I was 14. I love her.

First nap she took through the whole vacation and it was on the way home.
Aw kids. 



Back to life as we know it.  Happy to be home. 

<3 Tori 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all.