Monday, May 7, 2012

Blue Mondays

Today People is going to be one of THOSE days. You know, the ones where you tell your self "I will make it though this day." over and over again? Yup, thats whats happening to me.  Woke up late and with a throbbing headache ugh. That alone is a very bad start to the day. Not to mention the hundreds of things I need to accomplish, on all days, why Monday? WHY? After taking my very fast morning shower, going to go really start my day and make my coffee, I realize there is NONE! BOO! I wanted to scream, but instead I went and to the local, drive through Dunkin Donuts, crisis averted.  

Now, I'm just enjoying my coffee, while Lexi takes her morning nap, and the whirl wind that is Kylie, runs every where. Hoping that from this point on things will run smoother. Fingers crossed. 
Maybe not since my supposed to be potty trained whirl wind just told me she pooped in her under wares. Awesome. 

Happy Blue Monday.  

<3 Tori


Just some Random Picture Goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all.