Friday, September 28, 2012

A week in Instagram #21

I am so glad that this week is over ya'll.  Sick KIds.  Ugh.  Need I say more on that.  Also, Kylie swichted over to the AM class this week, its been an adjustment for all of us, as in I have to wake up at 6 in order to successfully get her to school on time.  Have I mentioned I am not a morning person? Eh well, Just glad tomorrow is Sunday, so I can sleep. I hope. 

Any-who, yay for Instagram, and of course Fall.  Ive almost finished decorating the house, and its been pretty chilly (finally).  If your on Insatgram come find me, ladymyers10.  Always nice to meet new Instagram friends.




Did I mention both of my girls were sick this week?  At least They stilled smiled.  After some Vicks vapor baths.  Me awake going on 28 hours making my second trip to the docs.  Don't I look nice?  Me up at the crack of dawn.  Fall is upon us.  Sweet girl made me a jello ball at school, or as she would call it ello ball.  Alexia makes the cutest facial expressions ever.  Hands down.  Attempting to tame Kylies mane?  Fail.  Pumpkin Mug on a Friday.  


Hows your week.  Happy Friday Everyone! 

Photobucket



life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all.