Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wordless Wednesday. (Sorta) ?

This is my first time ever linking up for Wordless Wednesday, thought I would give it a whirl.  Not sure how wordless it will be though.  

Summer is a upon us, and all my kid really wants to do? Be out side.  Which is all we have been doing and I have the super awkward tan lines to prove it.  Eh, she enjoys her self, and by the time bed time is here, she is ready for sleep after frolicking in the sun, and Lexi finds anything her big sister does Hilarious so she just sits in the shade and laughs.   Good times Summer Good times. 







There you have it, my first wordless wednesday.  
<3 Tori 
Linking up with Jenni from the blog and The Paper Mama

1 comment:

  1. that castle with the play swimming area looks fabulous! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all.