Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring is here...





Though I still see this when I look out my window... 










My back yard...








I am assured how ever that this is happening, the weather is warmer and my husband is finally wearing shorts to work again, which he would do if the tempter was any where above 40 degrees.  And so I took the girls out for some warmer weather fun, well Kylie any way, Lexie just sort of slept, as 3 month olds tend to do.  She insisted on wearing this purple twirly skirt, and I instead it wasn't quite that warm yet and if she had to wear it, she wear tights under it which she reluctantly did.  After an hour or so she looks at me and say "mommy why did you let me wear this?  Its cold!"  Well how do you like that?  




































On a Recent Tuesday, 
Tuesday is my husbands day off and he had agreed to watch the girls all day so My Mom and I could change the decorations from witer/Christmas (yes I was that far behind) To spring.  When we get together things can get silly and I love her ALOT so we always have fun,so after wondering around the house collecting all the decorations to take back to the attic and after spending an absurd amount of time reminiscing in the attic, looking at old pictures, and old costumes from past halloweens and being goofy, we realized we were extremely behind.  So we rushed, she wanted to be done before my father was off work so I mean we really rushed and actually finished, its spring like and wonderful.  But to my amusement my husband recently pointed out this.... 






Ha thats what happen when you rush!  We've had a good many laughs about it recently.  In fact just this past week as I was doing my usual cleaning I noticed that in our hastiness we left a lot of decorations behind... 




























Oh well looks like mom and I still have another day in  the attic ha!  




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all.