Saturday, September 7, 2013

Snap shots of an evening walk

Aside from being a long week, the weather here the last few days, have been heavenly.  Its felt like fall, especially in the evening as the sun goes down.  There are signs of fall every where, and it makes me giddy :)  

In other news this week was rough.  Kylie starts school on Monday, and I've been doing everything I can to revise are schedule, and I feel like any time you switch up a solid schedule, you find your self fielding, tantrums, fights, and all around chaos.  But were getting there. 

And then as though life wanted to give me a good ole kick in the you know where, some incredible kind human being, did awlful things to our bank account, which then forced me to spend the entirety of my Saturday at the police Station, and in general being rude to my bank.  I feel I should also tell you this is the second time in two months this has happened, and as a whole, my bank has done very little.  Rest assured now that the police are involved its a different ball game, but still... I mean COME ON people.  Oy.  

So As I sit here, trying to muster the energy to make dinner, and feel the fall like breezes from all out open windows, sipping a Pumpkin Spice latte, I tell myself, its all going to be okay.  Its All going to be OK.  

And to end it all on a good note, here are some sanp shots of our evening stroll earlier this week.  










Have a wonderful weekend all. 


 photo victoria_signature1_zps516fcff8.png

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm so sorry that happened, love. Hopefully the police can put a stop to it!! :(

    I hear ya about the changing schedules and routines... oy vey. Now that Dom is in Kindergarten it's like every day is a struggle sometimes. Sigh. We'll get through it... right? haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mia :) Were really hopefully they will sort it out!

      I know its horrible, I'm just ready to be in the swing of things lol. Yes I keep telling my self that at least lol! We will make it through it!

      Delete

I love hearing from you all.